Saturday, January 15, 2005

Converting VHS tapes to digital videos

Finally, foung some good use to the money my friends presented me with over a month ago, for my B-day. Got myself a box with Instant DVD 2.0 from ADS Tech. (The other time, I tried to get HDTV aerial braodcasts, so I spent that money, plus some of my own, on Samsung HDTV tuner and a "Dgital" TV antenna. Nah, too early for this, too few channels, and, what? I have to adjust antenna as I switch the channel?! Forget it...) So, this box has been working pretty good. My only worry is that, to make it really shine, I will have to buy few more gadgets ("irons" if I were to translate from my language literally). My AMD notebook does not have USB 2.0 (hey, it's over 2 y.o. and its CPU will still kick ass of many Dell PCs with "celery"). Also, I will need DVD burner and a nicer DVD player (yeah, I've decided I'm getting Philips 624).

And now a hard part. In these days of **AAs harrassing regular folks, I have to self-censor my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home