Sunday, June 18, 2006

Installing MS Vista on Sun Java Workstation I

Since the original hard dive has been already all consumed by the 4 OSes I have installed, I thought adding an extra HD would solve this problem. A trip to Fry's Electronincs buys me 200GB SATA for $69.90. Fine, had the drive installed (using slides I cut out of an old DVD box, as slides for drives are not available for purchase separately from storage itself. Nice one there, Sun.)


So far so good...



Now what?



Oh, no....



Yep, I'm screwed. Even though I tried to have Vista use drivers written for Windows XP Professional 64-bit edition. Before I'm to move on to archiving files from all filesystems in preparation to repartitioning the IDE drive, let me try going the "Upgrade" way. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home